A pack of spell-slinging sorcerers, rival adventurers on the hunt for gold and magic. They are a bickering, loosely allied lot.
An albino teifling with burning red eyes, sharp, straight horns and pearly chitin hidden beneath a fashionable coat. She laughs as she cuts men to ribbons with coldly-flaming sword. Hot blooded and arrogant to a fault.
- Her familiar, Superbia, a fiendish raven, taunts and harries opponents.
- She carries rune-stamped sidesword and matching parrying dagger.
- Her spellbook contains : Flesh to Glass, Mind to Glass, Transfer Wound
A pallid, waxy man. Sickly thin under his oversized red-paneled, black greatcoat. Forever hunched. He is a simulacrum of his original self (burned at the stake for illegal warlockery). Seeks a cure for his degenerating body.
- Accompanied by a stoic wight bodyguard wielding a massive greatsword.
- Oft hides his and his compatriots movements or appearance behind illusions.
- His several spellbooks contain : Pyrotechnics, Knock/Seal, Inflict Hemophilia, Raise Slab, Apport
Nervous ex-apprentice of a diviner's guild, thrown out into the street in disgrace. Plots childish revenge day and night, but keeps to herself, simmering quietly. Her scrying is roughshod, serviceable.
- Her familiar is a cunning weasel well versed in sneaking and thieving.
- Astral projects from her body, appearing as a ghostly visage, to spy from afar.
- Her spellbook contains : Reveal False Futures
Grey-haired, aging, and haughty as the scion of an infamous merchant family can be. She hides her hand tremors underneath fur-lined sleeves. Wholeheartedly believes herself leader, to Avaricia's derision.
- While stabbed into your spine her iron-nails let her puppeteer you.
- Currently she puppets four fishermen, a tailor, and a tiger.
- Her spellbook contains : Bind Name, Bottle Soul
It shouldn't be too hard but points if you can tell from where I distilled these characters from. I found the original versions rather lacking in coherent aesthetics for each, and not even working together in a team full of cracks for players to exploit!! So I revised them.